Wind4Tune has a wide range of online activities, including online travel, murder mystery game, online quizzes, mafia online, and other cool tools. Considering that the employees were to receive two weeks of intensive training, we understood that not every format would be relevant in the finals. Before choosing a format, we outlined a number of points that needed to be taken into account for the project:
- Create a WOW effect and support the concept of the festival "We Learn, UnLearn, ReLearn!". The goal is to make the final of the festival memorable, while still maintaining the concept of the event;
- Integrate gamification elements and prizes with the goal to increase engagement;
- Provide an opportunity to communicate with colleagues with the goal to create a common positive emotional thread;
- Provide an opportunity during the event to connect/disconnect participants without changing the overall process with the goal to create the possibility of free participation while maintaining an overall positive background;
- Provide the possibility of simultaneous participation of several thousand participants from 28 countries with the goal to unite teams from different countries together.
After analyzing the above points, we came to the general conclusion that the ideal format for this project was "online travel" because this activity considered all the above requirements!
"Wind4Tune's online travel is real-time travel:
- Your team members can interact with each other, as well as a tour guide via chat;
- Each participant will be able to vote on favourite activities, thus influencing the tour;
- You'll also be able to partake in numerous quizzes to win gifts and prizes (postcards).
- The journeys are also supplemented with photo and video content.
Duration: 60 to 70 minutes.Number of participants:
up to 10,000 people